Boston Prime Timer, Doan Dung is seeking a 45-55+-year-old roommate to move into a beautiful, beachfront apartment in Revere. This is a two-bed, two-bath unit with views of the ocean and Boston’s skyline. The tenant would have their own private bathroom and bedroom and full kitchen, living-room privileges.
- Rent is $1,100 per month, all utilities included. You may be able to rent a parking space for $100/month.
- The ideal roommate would fit the following profile:
- 45-55+ years old, LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Working full-time with an income that can comfortably afford $1,100/month for rent.
- Light drinker is okay, no drug use and/or smoking.
- Occasional guests are okay, no parties or consistent overnight guests.
- Willing to contribute to daily and weekly household chores and generally keep up the apartment in a clean and tidy manner.
- The other tenant is a friendly, hard-working male in his 50s. He has lived in this unit for a number of years and has maintained a pleasant relationship with the building’s management.
If interested, please contact Mike Parello at (617) 450-1034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.