Would you like to take a break from winter and enjoy some sun in good company? You can spend the week (Sunday to Sunday) of April 22nd-29th in comfortable resort-style accommodation in Orlando. There are two deluxe units each containing a bedroom & bath. Both suites include a living room, dining area, balcony, refrigerator, microwave, cookware, dishware, utensils and a fully-equipped kitchen. Good for eight guests with a king & queen-sized beds, and a sleeper sofa. The resort is minutes from Orlando’s theme parks like Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios and Sea World, and has seven pools, along with hot tubs and barbecue grills. All within short driving distance, you can explore historic St. Augustine, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens and Silver Springs. Please contact Chase if interested at (617) 378-8234.
Roommate Needed in Revere
Boston Prime Timer, Doan Dung is seeking a 45-55+-year-old roommate to move into a beautiful, beachfront apartment in Revere. This is a two-bed, two-bath unit with views of the ocean and Boston’s skyline. The tenant would have their own private bathroom and bedroom and full kitchen, living-room privileges.
- Rent is $1,100 per month, all utilities included. You may be able to rent a parking space for $100/month.
- The ideal roommate would fit the following profile:
- 45-55+ years old, LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Working full-time with an income that can comfortably afford $1,100/month for rent.
- Light drinker is okay, no drug use and/or smoking.
- Occasional guests are okay, no parties or consistent overnight guests.
- Willing to contribute to daily and weekly household chores and generally keep up the apartment in a clean and tidy manner.
- The other tenant is a friendly, hard-working male in his 50s. He has lived in this unit for a number of years and has maintained a pleasant relationship with the building’s management.
If interested, please contact Mike Parello at (617) 450-1034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.